Me and parth started at 9 and reached our place at near about 10 ...it was awesome feeling when we reached to that place...both of us never seen that kind of smile on our faces....we 4got all worries,pending tasks...pending bugs..everything just remembered the GOOD OLD DAYS we have started with COLD COCO....oh after 6 years it was great...
Then we have started to GH Patel department...it was felling like again I am going for my external exams we have also visited ISTAR....the great...n my god all memories were ALIVE...n things which i should n I should NOT remember came to me as....I was not able to cop up with those things...simply awesome I met 2 of my professors n they recognized me(as i was famous)!!!
Then we went to HONEST...it was just awesome feeling to eat at same place whr I did so much JALSA... n believe me Honest is still serving the best PAV BHAJI...at least better then Baroda n Ahmadabad...
Then we went to take (A)fin vala pan it was kicked a lot n I was not able to stand at that place...me n parth were in the air after eating it we have passed some time...n went back to Baroda at 4(hell with worries n pending tasks..)..
At the end just I can say is..."majja avi gai boss it worth going once in year to your old places".....VV Nagar Rocks....
Aha..Nice one.. Happy Blogging.
ReplyDeleteGr8 to see you blogging...
ReplyDeleteNice one Pratik...
ReplyDelete